Lbc Express - LBC Philippines (Dapitan Branch) delayed delivery of my package!!!!
re: package with tracking no.179163379587.
this was supposed to be delivered last oct.16th from LBC Dapitan in Manila (Philippines) to my office in Quezon City but wasn't. it was understandable then because of demolition that happened that caused BIR road to be closed. however, the said road is already opened today, oct.17th. i called their customer service hotline several times since oct.16 and today (oct.17) telling each and everyone i spoke with to prioritize delivery of said package w/in office hours (i.e.
8am-12nn and 1pm-5pm only), AND IN THE MORNING. it is already 435pm now, nobody will be receiving it after 5pm and TIL NOW I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PACKAGE! is this how you treat your clients?
you should change your HARI NG PADALA tag line to HARI NG KABAGALAN SA PADALA!SCAMMERS!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Lousy service by The LBC Baguio Delivery team. My package, has been sent to a wrong address. And released to a random stranger. I recently made a transaction with a..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "First off, don't tell your customers to send their PM on your FB page because you don't F$%@n answer. Ilang beses na akong nag PM sa FB page niyo, kadalasan..."
- " I have contacted Cole Haan corporate re: Nike air heels several times with nothing more than a question and answer reply. The original cost of the..."
- "Below are pictures, this residue was beginning to accumulate inside the suitcase after a few uses. Just took a longer trip and think the wheels are finally worn in..."
- "I had been using LBC to send door to door packages for more than 10 years and recently I sent two boxes to the Philippines and one of the box..."