Lbc Express - LBC Philippines (Dapitan Branch) delayed delivery of my package!!!!
re: package with tracking no.179163379587.
this was supposed to be delivered last oct.16th from LBC Dapitan in Manila (Philippines) to my office in Quezon City but wasn't. it was understandable then because of demolition that happened that caused BIR road to be closed. however, the said road is already opened today, oct.17th. i called their customer service hotline several times since oct.16 and today (oct.17) telling each and everyone i spoke with to prioritize delivery of said package w/in office hours (i.e.
8am-12nn and 1pm-5pm only), AND IN THE MORNING. it is already 435pm now, nobody will be receiving it after 5pm and TIL NOW I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PACKAGE! is this how you treat your clients?
you should change your HARI NG PADALA tag line to HARI NG KABAGALAN SA PADALA!SCAMMERS!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I would like to bring to your attention the very UNPROFESSIONAL and HIGHLY UNETHICAL PRACTICE of MS. JENNIFER ABALOS, whose photo appears here with. To give you an insight, let..."
- "Yesterday I have experienced such rude treatment from one of your tellers that I refuse to tolerate it any longer. Each time I try to make a transaction through Mr...."
- "Good day. I'm a regular customer of LBC and last May 2015 I sent 2 boxes extra large size.I expect to deliver on or before 8 of July 2015 but..."
- "I chose my dress. I ordered it in regency purple. I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the..."
- "I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material. Nobody from..."
- " I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days..."