Lbc Express - LBC Philippines (Dapitan Branch) delayed delivery of my package!!!!
re: package with tracking no.179163379587.
this was supposed to be delivered last oct.16th from LBC Dapitan in Manila (Philippines) to my office in Quezon City but wasn't. it was understandable then because of demolition that happened that caused BIR road to be closed. however, the said road is already opened today, oct.17th. i called their customer service hotline several times since oct.16 and today (oct.17) telling each and everyone i spoke with to prioritize delivery of said package w/in office hours (i.e.
8am-12nn and 1pm-5pm only), AND IN THE MORNING. it is already 435pm now, nobody will be receiving it after 5pm and TIL NOW I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PACKAGE! is this how you treat your clients?
you should change your HARI NG PADALA tag line to HARI NG KABAGALAN SA PADALA!SCAMMERS!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " ..."
- "Lemme just start of by saying, this will be the first and last time I'll be ordering anything online and I will never work with the parties involved again with..."
- "ang cartoonnko sira at mga damage ang sa loob at my nawawala ..."
- "Decided to entertain the kids and buy them a toy that will entertain and develop different skills and very successfully in my favorite everbyuing on the stock I found glowing..."
- " April 19th I booked a ticket through orbitz.com plus travel protection for the dates of April 29th through May 2nd from Aruba to Miami on the Surinam Airways flight. April..."
- "SIM card adapter Make a purchase in the store, shipping took 2 weeks. I got a parcel, all happy. excellent prices, product description and in full volume. Questions on buying there. Now..."