Lbc Express - LBC Philippines (Dapitan Branch) delayed delivery of my package!!!!
re: package with tracking no.179163379587.
this was supposed to be delivered last oct.16th from LBC Dapitan in Manila (Philippines) to my office in Quezon City but wasn't. it was understandable then because of demolition that happened that caused BIR road to be closed. however, the said road is already opened today, oct.17th. i called their customer service hotline several times since oct.16 and today (oct.17) telling each and everyone i spoke with to prioritize delivery of said package w/in office hours (i.e.
8am-12nn and 1pm-5pm only), AND IN THE MORNING. it is already 435pm now, nobody will be receiving it after 5pm and TIL NOW I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PACKAGE! is this how you treat your clients?
you should change your HARI NG PADALA tag line to HARI NG KABAGALAN SA PADALA!SCAMMERS!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "April 27, Friday, Mailed 3 Passports (mine and my toddlers) and letters going to the Canadian Embassy in Makati April 28, Saturday, 1st attempt : Office Closed : returned to the..."
- "Lousy service by The LBC Baguio Delivery team. My package, has been sent to a wrong address. And released to a random stranger. I recently made a transaction with a..."
- "How come my package is misrouted?it has an address in the package?..."
- "I ordered 24 shirts sending clean PDF files, received a proof that has no pictures only stated placement of the ink, so I thought that's all I was proofing. ..."
- "I have been a loyal customer of Amazon since 2002. In the beginning they were a customer oriented company. Since 2006 I have noticed that this is changing,..."
- ""Bought a fiberglass dining table from Novi Decor in Oct 2015 which on the add states it's "Scratch and Chip Resistant Finish" Table arrived very well packaged, we unpacked and..."