Lbc Express - LBC Philippines (Dapitan Branch) delayed delivery of my package!!!!
re: package with tracking no.179163379587.
this was supposed to be delivered last oct.16th from LBC Dapitan in Manila (Philippines) to my office in Quezon City but wasn't. it was understandable then because of demolition that happened that caused BIR road to be closed. however, the said road is already opened today, oct.17th. i called their customer service hotline several times since oct.16 and today (oct.17) telling each and everyone i spoke with to prioritize delivery of said package w/in office hours (i.e.
8am-12nn and 1pm-5pm only), AND IN THE MORNING. it is already 435pm now, nobody will be receiving it after 5pm and TIL NOW I HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY PACKAGE! is this how you treat your clients?
you should change your HARI NG PADALA tag line to HARI NG KABAGALAN SA PADALA!SCAMMERS!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello, Good Day! I would like to get a claim for a refund. Just to give you an idea.I'm a seafarer.My flight was originally scheduled last December 26, 2015 6:30 am..."
- " ..."
- "I would also like to announce here the irresponsibility of LBC in handling packages. I sent a small TV thru LBC Singapore bound to Phils and the item was damaged..."
- "At the time of this writing China Eastern's website + customer service are hopelessly broken. Broken, as in impossible to use to perform even the most basic tasks, in almost..."
- "I was a very loyal customer of the Target Clinic on 2656 N Elston Chicago, IL before it was taken over by CVS. Following a terrible experience I had at..."
- "The wig was beautiful and Super soft. Doesn't shed too much only when washed. I received 12 inch small cap medium color lace middle part 130 density with straps no..."