Lbc Express - LBC "DO NOT TRUST THEM" Lying Employees

I sent 2-Packages from Maryland on October 16th and LBC said that it will be delivered to Pasig City within 40-days. LIE #1 --- LBC Maryland didn’t send the package off until October 21st LIE #2 --- LBC separated both of my boxes, that was *** LIE #3 --- LBC Makati says my package will be delivered at my Door in Pasig City on December 6st LIE #4 --- LBC Makati then changed last week and said LCB Box is already in the Philippines at the Port, will go through Customs by December 10th and delivered to my Door by Friday December 13th LIE #5 --- I called today and then LBC says both of my boxes are together and will reach the Port on December 17th ---- with ALL these LIES, I will file a Civil and Criminal Complaint against LBC on Friday December 13th with Philippines National Police (PNP). I am an American who lives in Pasig City, Metro Manila, Phil waiting for both of my packages ----

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 01, 2014 #909098

Hi Ma'am/Sir
We apologize for what had happened to your delivery, we could further help you out if you provide your tracking number and contact information on this page or through pm (for LBC facebook account) or DM (for LBC Twitter account) we would like to help you and still deliver our company's policy. Again we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience
Our facebook page is: facebook.com/lbcexpress

Our Twitter page: @LBCexpress
-LBC Express Team

Disappointed

Dec 26, 2013 #763935

It's the same as our box, it's been sent as an air cargo because they said that it will reach in the Phil. Within 5 days, not to mention the freight is quite expensive. They gave me a tracking number, but to my surprise, when I tracked it, it is still in London, it was sent last Dec. 19, 2013 at their office. But until now it has not leave their. Liars...

Feb 11 #944410

Hi Disappointed. Please direct your concerns to us thru our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LBCexpress or call our hotline at 02-8585-999 (Manila) and 1-800-10-8585-999 for Provincial. Thanks and have a good day!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×

You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lbc Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lbc Express.
Filing a new complaint about