LBC Express - LBC "DO NOT TRUST THEM" Lying Employees

Dec 12, 2013
review #463288

I sent 2-Packages from Maryland on October 16th and LBC said that it will be delivered to Pasig City within 40-days. LIE #1 --- LBC Maryland didn’t send the package off until October 21st LIE #2 --- LBC separated both of my boxes, that was *** LIE #3 --- LBC Makati says my package will be delivered at my Door in Pasig City on December 6st LIE #4 --- LBC Makati then changed last week and said LCB Box is already in the Philippines at the Port, will go through Customs by December 10th and delivered to my Door by Friday December 13th LIE #5 --- I called today and then LBC says both of my boxes are together and will reach the Port on December 17th ---- with ALL these LIES, I will file a Civil and Criminal Complaint against LBC on Friday December 13th with Philippines National Police (PNP). I am an American who lives in Pasig City, Metro Manila, Phil waiting for both of my packages ----

7e808a5
2.5
Had an experience with LBC Express?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Disappointed

Dec 26, 2013

It's the same as our box, it's been sent as an air cargo because they said that it will reach in the Phil. Within 5 days, not to mention the freight is quite expensive. They gave me a tracking number, but to my surprise, when I tracked it, it is still in London, it was sent last Dec. 19, 2013 at their office. But until now it has not leave their. Liars...

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about LBC Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×